The Internal Medicine club provides an opportunity to learn more about a career in Internal Medicine. Our goal is to provide opportunities for students to network with doctors and residents through lunchtime panels and community outreach opportunities.
If you have questions, suggestions on how to improve the club, or ideas for events and meetings, please feel free to email EVMS IMIG:
We highly appreciate your ideas and suggestions!
Executive Committee (2020-2021)
President: Devan Wilkins -
Vice President: Mohammed Yassin -
Treasurer: Trevor Uhl -
Secretary: Elizabeth Li -
Outreach Coordinator: Manasa Vallabhaneni -
Dr. Goodman: Program Director of EVMS Internal Medicine Residency
Dr. King: Associate: Associate Program Director of EVMS Internal Medicine Residency
Sign-up to become a member and/or be on our email listserv:
American College of Physician (ACP) Registration
"The American College of Physicians (ACP) is a national organization of internists - physician specialists who apply scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to the diagnosis, treatment, and compassionate care of adults across the spectrum from health to complex illness."
- FREE and only takes 5 minutes! : Required to join during M3, might as well do it now!
- CV ENHANCER
- FREE pin for your white coat!
- EVMS IMIG receives funding for each student that joins, which means more funding for YOUR events (food, hands-on workshops, etc)
- Access to Nationwide Internal Medicine Mentor database (residency connections!):
- M3's and M4's: Access to Internal Medicine Residency database:
- Free admission to Annual Internal Medicine Meeting - in Los Angeles April 23-25, 2020! : NETWORKING opportunity
- National Abstract Competition:
Sign-up for our email listserv or join our Facebook group to hear about our upcoming events!
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/268427777312728/?ref=bookmarks